Sunday, October 21, 2007
We really are in Hanoi
Well, the best laid plans never seem to work. I have not been able to enter my blog on any of the hotel computers previously. I am now hopelessly behind and will try to catch up so stay tuned. My computer time is limited with a 12 month old and 2 yr old. Anyway, we did survive the 26 hour trip with Johnathon, 2 1/2. All I can say is it is LONG. We flew to Korea for Johnathon, but that extra 4-5 hours it takes to get to Vietnam about did us in. Johnathon did wonderful. I can't believe how well he did. It is like entering a different world when you get off the plane. Everything is so different, especially the driving. I'll save that for another post. I really do hope to catch up and post pictures soon so stay tuned. Of course by now we have Jordan and he is precious. He likes to get his way and gets very mad when he doesn't. The big news is he is WALKING! He really gets around. That is bad news in a hotel room. He gets in constant trouble. I will tell you more about Jordan and everything later. I have to run before Jordan wakes up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SO excited to hear you finally have Jordan! I can not wait to see pictures of you all together!
Post a Comment