Monday, October 22, 2007

Brothers!

Well, I believe there will be an adjustment period in our household. Johnathon alternates between being sweet to his little brother and well, let's just say being not so sweet. It is hard at the ripe old age of 2 to be usurped from the position of only child. We have high hopes Johnathon and Jordan will one day be great buddies, but I guess for now we will just settle for tolerance at best. Johnathon just turned 2 1/2 and Jordan will turn 1 on November 2.

Neither appears to pleased at the new arrangement.

I call this the "open mouth" shot.

Yes, did you notice? Jordan is standing and WALKING. He gets around very well and we dare not take our eyes off him for a minute or he will be into trouble. We were told Jordan is very acitve and was always getting into trouble at the orphanage. He also gets mad when he doesn't get his way. So far that summary is very accurate. I will have to get some better pics. We are just now starting to get a few smiles from Jordan. I am starting to see little improvements in his adjustment each day. More later, I better go rescue John who has been holding down the fort.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't worry they are sure to be the best of friends. Our boys are 19 months apart and they get along great...and sometimes fight like only brothers do - but they really love and depend on one another!