Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We have a travel date!!!!!!

I knew I was up at 1:30am for some reason. An email just came through telling us to book tickets. We will leave FRIDAY!!!!. 5 1/2 months since referral, but who is counting. I have much to do. We will celebrate Jordan's birthday in Vietnam. We also received word that the orphanage is ok after the latest typhoon that hit in the same province. We are very grateful.

4 comments:

Chandra said...

Congratulations!! Wow Friday, that is soon. Wishing you a safe and smooth trip.

Sarah & Seth said...

We are so excited for you!!! Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

This friday? So in 3 days? I don't look forward to your airfares, but I do wish you all best. I'm sure you are just beside yourself with excitement. Congrats and good luck.

Ginny said...

Have a safe, smooth trip and send pictures ASAP!